RETURN THE FAVOR APPLICATION
Knox County Brewing Company is built on three values: charity, community, and local.
For us, charity simply means giving to those in need, and resourcing local organizations that serve others.
For every beer brewed at Knox County Brewing Company, a portion of that sale will be donated to a selected non-profit organization. Organizations remain the beneficiary of the “Return the Favor” giving initiative for a three-month period.
Organizations that serve a population group, specific demographic, or human-oriented cause in the way of social, economic, educational, community, or cultural development are eligible to be the beneficiary of this giving initiative. If your organization meets the guidelines* listed below, and is willing to adhere to the commitments* and would therefore benefit from this partnership, please fill out and submit this form.
* Organization headquarters do not have to be located in Knox County, however, the citizens of Knox County must be included within the scope of the organization's work
* Organizations must be serving specific causes or environmental issues that directly deal with a people group, specific demographic, or particular population in the way of benefitting their well being
* All requests for consideration must be submitted using this online form
* All requests need to fall under the following categories: community, social, educational, economic, and community development. Requests that directly relate to political, religious campaigns or parties are not eligible.
* We love our animals, but we are focused on human issues. Requests for animal preservation are not eligible.
* If your organization is not chosen, please resubmit an application for the following quarter.
* In order for an organization to be considered, your entry must be received no later than 15 days before a recipient is selected. (For example: To be considered as the first-quarter recipient (January 1, 2019 - March 31st, 2019), applications must be received no later than December 15th, 2018).
*We reserve the right to choose or deny organizations
*Our Commitment to You
* To seriously consider all legitimate requests
* To not discriminate according to gender, orientation, political party, religion, or race
* To choose organizations that best fit our vision and values.
If your organization is not chosen, please resubmit an application for the following quarter. Please understand that selections are limited to four per year.
* To submit a check to your organization within 15 days of quarter’s end
*Your Commitment to Us
*To use the monies being donated toward programs and services that are true to your values and cause
* To promote your partnership with Knox County Brewing Company through printed material and/or social media
* To encourage your board, staff and members to visit and enjoy Knox County Brewing Company — the more we sell, the more you benefit!